Double output worm gearboxes series includes gearboxes specially manufactured to comply with specific requirements. The kinematic motion is carried out by means of a worm shaft and two worm wheels to have two output shafts with a synchronous rotation. These gearboxes can be assembled to electric motors or moto variators fully comply with the IEC specifications. These worm gearboxes are available in 4 sizes
• Power up to 4 kW
• Reduction range 7.5 to 80
• Casing and flanges are made from aluminium and painted BLUE RAL 5010.
• Worm screw is made from alloy steel. Hardened and case‐hardened then finished by grinding.
• Worm wheel is in bronze toothed band. Inserted by casting on cast‐iron hub.
• Taper roller bearings are mounted on the screw and on the two outputs.
• Double output worm gearboxes are normally supplied without lubricant. However, they can be supplied with synthetic lubricant on request.
• Spare parts list is available on the technical catalogue WORM GEARBOXES, with brown cover.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
Download Riduttori a vite senza fine IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori a vite senza fine IT/EN/DE - Version 02/2023.
Download Riduttori a vite senza fine ES/EN/FR
Download catalogue Riduttori a vite senza fine ES/EN/FR - Version 02/2023.
Download Riduttori a vite senza fine IT/EN/RU
Download catalogue Riduttori a vite senza fine IT/EN/RU - Version 02/2023.
Download Riduttori Vite Senza Fine linea TLS IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori Vite Senza Fine linea TLS IT/EN/DE - Version 02/2023.