Worm gearboxes H series are with cylindrical pre-stage module and single piece body. It offers higher ratios by maintaining a good efficiency. H series worm gearboxes are available in 7 sizes.
• Power up to 5.5 kW
• Reduction range 30 to 400
• Torque range T2M = 35 – 1517 Nm
• The structure is composed of a single piece housing for the XA gearbox, at the input side of this gearbox is fitted the housing containing the first stage reduction.
• Housing is in cast iron for sizes 90 - 110 - 130, in die‐cast aluminium for sizes 40 – 50 – 63 – 75. The cast‐iron housings are painted BLUE RAL5010 whereas the aluminium housings are sandblasted.
• The worm wheel has a cast‐iron hub provided with inserted cast‐bronze ring.
• The worm shaft is in case and quench hardened alloy steel and ground.
• Housings in cast‐iron are painted BLUE RAL5010, whereas those in aluminium are sandblasted.
• Hollow output shaft is supplied as standard. A broad range of accessories is available: second input, tapered roller bearings on the worm wheel, output flange, single or double extended output shaft, torque limiter with through hollow shaft, torque arm, hollow shaft protection kit, torque limiter protection kit.
• Spare parts list is available on the technical catalogue WORM GEARBOXES, with brown cover.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
3D Configuration manager
This on-line configurator enables users to configure 3D CAD models of the required product.
A valuable tool to rapidly and easily select the dimensional draw and applicative parameters of our products.