Planetary and hypoid gearboxes
The HTA (Hypoid Transmission for Automation) series of high-precision hypoid servo gearboxes are the concentration of different solutions in a mechanical system to enhance performances and achieve high precision of movement.
The hypoid servo gearbox series is made up of 5 sizes (16-22-32-40-55) with 1 and 2 reduction stages, with a range of ratios from 3:1 to 100:1 and performances to cover the requirements of many applications as robotics, automation, machine tools, printing machines, automatic packing and packaging machines, manipulators, screen printing machines, linear guides.
- Torque range T2M = 32 – 1440 Nm
- Reduction ratio 3 – 100
- It is possible to configure the gearbox with either an integral projecting shaft (smooth or keyed) or a hollow through shaft with shrink disk. The integral solution of the output shafts guarantees perfect concentricity as well as stiffening of the shafts themselves.
- The version with 1 reduction stage is made of hypoid torque, while the version with 2 reduction stage is made of hypoid torque and planetary stage with helical gears
- HTA series gearboxes stand out for their robustness and geometric compactness, as well as precision of movement
- Multiple construction configurations available
- High speeds of rotation and high torsional stiffness
- Maximum angular backlash < 5'
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
3D Configuration manager
This on-line configurator enables users to configure 3D CAD models of the required product.
Download Precision Planetary gearboxes MTA_HTA IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Precision Planetary gearboxes MTA_HTA IT/EN/DE - Version 04/2023