Helical and Bevel helical gearboxes
Shaft-mounted gearbox MA series occur by means of tension arm and a back-stop device can be mounted if required by the application. Shaft-mounted gearboxes are available in 7 sizes with a two reduction stages.
• Power up to 89 kW
• Reduction range 12.5 to 25
• Torque range T2M = 300 - 8600 Nm
• A projecting input shaft with key is available for mounting of pulleys for belt transmissions.
• The helical spur gears are built in quench‐hardened and case‐hardened steel. The teeth of all gears are ground to ensure silent running.
• The standard hollow output shaft made of steel is dimensioned accordingly to enhance performance in all different applications.
• The rigid structure of the housing in engineering cast iron ensures superior resistance to stress. The single lubrication chamber guarantees excellent thermal dissipation.
• Gearbox housing, flanges, bells, and covers are externally painted with BLUE RAL 5010.
• Accessories available are tensioner, mounting and dismounting kit with hollow output shaft, hollow output shaft with shrink disc, backstop device.
• Spare parts list is available on the technical catalogue HELICAL AND BEVEL HELICAL GEARBOXES, with blue cover.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
3D Configuration manager
This on-line configurator enables users to configure 3D CAD models of the required product.
Download Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli IT/EN/DE - Version 02/2023.
Download Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli ES/EN/FR
Download catalogue Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli ES/EN/FR - Version 02/2023.