Helical and Bevel helical gearboxes
The mechanical variator is based on an epicyclic transmission for variable ratios. The motor rotates the solar rings (5-6) which rotate the satellites (8). In turn these are in contact with the fixed outer ring (7) and external mobile ring (9).
The satellites rotate around their axes while simultaneously originate the rotation of the satellite carrier (output shaft).
By varying the axial position of the movable outer raceway (9) via the control screw, ball holder ring (14) and fixed cam (15), the satellites are forced to vary their radial position of revolution. Thus, the rolling diameters change, as does the angular speed of the output shaft.
When the rolling contact point of the outer rings (7) (9) is near the centre of satellites (8) the output speed will reduce: the output shaft will rotate more slowly thus increasing the output torque value.
• The mechanical variators N Series size 003, 005, 010, 020, 030, and 050 power range 0.25 kW to 4kW are manufactured in aluminium.
• Range of variation 1 - 6.
• The aluminium housing benefits weight reduction for more convenient applications and transportation.
• The closed input flange is an integral part of the variator casing for easy installation and prevents possibility of oil leaks.
• IEC B5 motor connections available as standard.
• The magnetic breather plug maintains a clean lubricant and extends maintenance intervals.
• The oil bath operation provides high efficiency for noiseless and vibration free running.
• The unit can operate in both directions, input and output shafts rotate in the same direction.
• The double extended drive shaft allows easy installation from both sides.
• The simple design allows both foot or flange mounting to standard unit, reducing stocking levels and allowing quick delivery.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
Download Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli IT/EN/DE - Version 02/2023.
Download Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli ES/EN/FR
Download catalogue Riduttori ad ingranaggi ortogonali e paralleli ES/EN/FR - Version 02/2023.