Planetary gearboxes EP series are the results pf the outstanding combination competitive price/precision guaranteed about operating features. They are manufactured for prevailing utilization in the following applications: machine tools, machines for woodworking, transfer machines, printing machines, automatic machines for packaging, automation, mechanical hands, silk-screen process machines, linear guides. The EP series is available in 5 sizes with 1 or 2 reduction stages.
• Torque range T2M = 10 - 500 Nm
• Reduction range 3 to 100
• The housing is made of special nitride steel to assure strength, high reliability, and long life.
• Input and output flanges are made of aluminium and available types A, T, Q.
• Shafts are made of hardened and tempered alloy steel. Two types of output shaft are available.
• Gears are made of casehardened and tempered alloy steel, with ground toothing.
• Bearings are high quality and suitably sized to assure long life and noiseless working.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
3D Configuration manager
This on-line configurator enables users to configure 3D CAD models of the required product.
Download Riduttori Epicicloidali (REP-TEP-EP) IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori Epicicloidali (REP-TEP-EP) IT/EN/DE - Version 04/2021.
Download Riduttori Epicicloidali di Precisione MTA IT/EN/DE
Download catalogue Riduttori Epicicloidali di Precisione MTA IT/EN/DE - Version 07/2022.