Worm gearbox K series is the round version being light in weight and require reduced space. The coupling parts (feet and flanges) are separated and therefore offer the possibility to obtain countless versions. K series worm gearboxes are available in 9 sizes.
• Power up to 9.2 kW
• Reduction range 5 to 100
• Torque range T2M = 6.5 – 883 Nm
• The K series is available for motor mounting version only and not with the male input shaft.
• This series features a wide range of versions, with and without feet, which makes it extremely versatile for utilization in various applications.
• Housing is in cast iron for sizes 90 - 110 - 130, in die‐cast aluminium for sizes 30 – 40 – 50 – 63 – 75 ‐ 89. The cast‐iron housings are painted BLUE RAL5010 whereas the aluminium housings are sandblasted.
• The worm wheels have a cast‐iron hub with inserted cast bronze ring.
• The worm shaft is in case‐and quench hardened alloy steel and ground.
• The hollow output shaft is supplied as standard. A broad range of accessories is available: second input, tapered roller bearings on the worm wheel, output flange, single or double‐extended output shaft, torque limiter with through hollow shaft, torque arm, hollow shaft protection kit, torque limiter protection kit.
• Spare parts list is available on the technical catalogue WORM GEARBOXES, with brown cover.
Automation / Packaging
Food / Beverage
Marble / Wood
Agriculture / Breeding
Chemical / plastic
Tools & Utilities
3D Configuration manager
This on-line configurator enables users to configure 3D CAD models of the required product.